Attention Photographers, Event Planners and All Around Interesting People!
Looking for unique props, unusual items or that extraordinary statement piece to really help create that image you want?
Scouring Etsy or Ebay is a wonderful past time, but when you’re looking for large items, shopping local is the best way to go. Estate sales award you with hidden treasures at wonderful prices that you wouldn’t necessarily find elsewhere.
Take this fantastic carriage from our upcoming sale. We can just imagine this being a perfect prop piece.
We can think of 5 reasons you need this carriage in your life. We imagine lovely ladies posing in this carriage wearing white dresses and parasols. Add a little funk with big aviator sunglasses and straw hats.
- This would be a pretty epic photo prop for weddings, proms, reunions, etc.
- Elegant gentry are drawn to open carriage rides, being drawn through the great parks of Europe and New England is the preferred pastime and pleasure.
- Live out your Jane Austen fantasies with this Phaeton which was popular in Regency times, aristocratic travelers drove this carriage themselves, as did young men who used it for sport or speed.
- It was the preferred transportation of Poet Robert Frost while living on his farm in Derry
- This particular wagon has been well cared for, fitted with newer Amish wheels and would be a fantastic addition to your collection.
Don’t forget to check out of upcoming sale Nov. 4-6 in New Boston, NH. You’ll find truly unique and beautiful pieces of art, furniture and more!